Mark DeRosa [MLB Network] Married Life, Wife, Family, Net Worth & More
Mark DeRosa is an analyst and a TV host for MLB Network. He co-hosts the network's weekday morning show MLB Central.
Mark is a former baseball player. During his career, he played for the eight different teams, such as The Atlanta Braves (1998-2004), Texas Rangers (2005 -2006), Chicago Cubs(2007-2008), and Cleveland Indians (2009). He also played for St. Louis Cardinals (2009), San Francisco Giants (2010-2011), Washington Nationals(2012) and Toronto Blue Jays (2013).
Married Life, Wife
Mark has been married to Heidi Lynne Miller-a former model- since 1st February 2003.
Mark DeRosa and his wife, Heidi Lynne Miller at CMA Awards in November 2019 (Photo: Mark DeRosa's Instagram)
The former athlete and his wife boast two children: a daughter and a son. Mark’s daughter, named Gabby, was born on 29th July 2003.
Another Baseball Player: Mo'ne Davis Age, Baseball/Basketball, Stats, Parents, Net Worth, Now
And his son, Brook, was born on 15th October 2009.
Bio, Family, And Education
Mark was born to his father, Jack Derosa, as Mark Thomas DeRosa on 26th February 1975 in Passaic, New Jersey, USA.
He attended Bergen Catholic High School. Mark graduated from the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania in 1997.
As per Celebrity Net Worth, Mark has accumulated a total net worth of $12 million.
Interesting Facts About Him:
- Mark stands in a height of 6 feet and 1 inch (1.85 m) with an approximate weight of 215lbs (97kg).
- Matt’s father died in June 2012 as he couldn’t battle cancer.
- The former baseball player was drafted by The Atlanta Braves with the 212th overall pick during the seventh round of the 1996 Major League Baseball draft. But he made his debut only on 2nd September 1998 with The Atlanta Braves.
- The former baseball player completed his playing career by making .268 batting average, exactly 100 home runs, and close to 500 runs batted in.
- Back in January 2015, Mark sold his 7,315 square feet mansion which was located in Suwanee, Georgia at $2 million. This house has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and two half-baths.
- Mark announced his retirement from baseball in November 2013.
- As per the news published by Lone Star Ball on 15th October 2018, Mark declined the offer of an interview for the managerial position from Texas Ranger in 2018. Mark decided to stay in MLB Network rather than trying for Ranger.
- Mark joined MLB Network in November 2013.
- Mark is the recipient of the John Cerutti Award; the award presented by the Toronto chapter of the Baseball Writers' Association of America to the player who best represents the spirit of the late Blue Jays pitcher.
- Mark made more than $29 million in salary during his Major League career.
- When he was playing baseball for the Toronto Blue Jays, he was paid $750,000 as an annual average salary as per the year contract signed in 2013.