Annie Perks, Ben Shephard's Wife Wiki: Age, Job, Family, Children
Annie Perks is acknowledged as the wife of the TV presenter Ben Shephard, who is well known as the co-host of the show The Bigger Breakfast(1998) and Good Morning Britain (2014). Annie and Ben are regards mostly praised for their strong and romantic relationship. The tales of this blessed couple have been adored by many.
Away from the spouse's legacy, she is, professionally, a marketing executive.
It was love, at first sight for the couple, she first met her husband during their college years at Birmingham University and at that time, Annie was just 24 years old.
Annie Perks and husband Ben Shephard Weeding Picture(March 2017) (Source: Ben’s Instagram)
A year after their wedding, the lovebirds welcomed their first kid, Jack on 28 May 2005. Further, they got blessed with baby number two, Sam on 24 January 2007.
About Her Husband, Ben Shephard
Ben Shephard is one of ITV’s best-recognized TV presenter, known for his work in Good Morning TV(GMTV) for shows like DanceX, Who Dares, Soapstar Superstar and Sings!. He has also hosted shows for Sky Sports including UEFA Championships League and Goals on Sunday.
Besides his career, he has already broken four 'Guinness World Records,' climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, and completed 14 marathons.
From his job as a TV presenter, he has amassed the estimated net worth of about $5 Million.
Similar Content: Who Is Bruce Johnson [WUSA] Wife? Details On Married Life
Some Interesting Facts About Annie- Wiki
- Annie celebrates her birthday on 31 August.
- It took Ben nine years to finally ask Annie to marry him.
- She didn't let her husband take part in dancing reality show Strictly Come Dancing as she didn’t want him to have an affair. Ben later joked about it saying, "That's the only reason why I wanted to do it!"
- Her second son was named after Ben’s favorite TV hero 'Jack Bauer' who was the star of crime-drama series 24 (2001).
- Annie's husband also took part in a challenge live on Good Morning Britain in celebration of 2014 ITV’s series I’m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here and managed to hold six fish eyes in his mouth in November 2014.
- Annie and her husband's love affair is unquestionable, one of the strong and successful relationships in the showbiz—Ben even quit his long-running TV role on Goals to spend more time with his lady-love Annie and other family members. Later, he revealed via an Instagram in July 2019 about Annie battling pneumonia and on how she was on med.