Isabella Jane Cruise Wiki, Net Worth, Siblings, Grandparents
Isabella Jane Cruise is a hair and make-up artist, who rose to prominence as the adoptive daughter of the once Hollywood power couple and A-list actor Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Sassoon Academy's diploma holder joined Delamar Academy of Make-up & Hair began focusing on a fashion career.
Apart from tha, Isabella, also known as Bella, is supposedly helping the Church of Scientology to recruit members.
You Might Enjoy: Gisselle Bravo Wiki, Age, Married, Net Worth
Wiki & Bio
Isabella Jane Cruise was born in 1992 in Miami, Florida and her birthday falls on 22 December every year. She is the adoptive daughter of Hollywood A-listers Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. As her biological mother could not afford to take care of her financially, then Hollywood duo adopted Isabella from a hospital in Miami.
When Isabella was just nine years of age, her parents got divorced, and Isabella chose to live with her father and a brother named Connor Cruise, who was also adopted by her parents. She has grandparents Thomas Mapother III, Mary Lee Pfeiffer.
Isabella is few inches shorter than her father, Tom, who stands at the height of 5ft 7 ¾ inches.
Career & Net Worth
Initially, Isabella had the dream of becoming a screenwriter as a kid but later opted for a different career. Unlike her parents, she opts to stay away from the limelight and is currently working to become a hair and make-up artist in the entertainment industry.
With her stints, Isabella Jane has garnered an estimated net worth of about $5 million. She has a modest Fiat 500.
Tom Cruise's Daughter 7 Quick Facts
Here we present seven quick facts you need to know of Tom Cruise's daughter, Isabella Jane Cruise.
- Isabella is indeed a married lady and has been relishing the wonderful relationship with her husband Max Parker, an IT consultant. Being the daughter of two celebrities, it was always presumed that Isabella would have a lavish wedding ceremony surrounded by other top celebrities. But it was the exact opposite.
She and her spouse Max got married in a secretive Scientologist ceremony at The Dorchester hotel in London on 18 September 2015. Later, their wedding seized the attention of fans and followers when it was affirmed that Isabella's parents Tom and Nicole were absent in the ceremony. Source near to them told that Nicole was unaware about the daughter's marriage.
Isabella Cruise on her wedding day alongside her bridesmaids. (Photo: dailymail.co.uk)
- In March 2016, Isabella spilled the bean regarding their parents' absences with Dailymail. Despite being in London, her mother didn't attend the wedlock. The feud amongst the mother and daughter was supposed to be the reason behind it. Regardless of the facts, both her parents embrace their son-in-law Max. After two years married, Isabella and her husband Max moved into her new home in 2017.
- Isabella's plans to extend family with children anytime soon is something everyone will have to wait for.
- Having completed a 12-month diploma course in professional hairdressing at ‘Sassoon Academy,’ Isabella joined the prestigious ‘Delamar Academy of Make-up & Hair’ at Ealing Studios in London.
- Though her parents proffered them with the financial support of worth of $600 million, she and her husband rejected the offer.
- She has siblings, Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret from mother post married to Keith Urban and Suri from father's side. Other than that, she has cousins Lucia Hawley, Hamish Hawley, James Hawley.
- Despite being born in Miami, Florida, Isabella feels more English since she chose to reside in London with her husband, Max.