Bachelor's Jordan Kimball: His Relationship Drama With Jenna Cooper
American model cum reality star Jordan Kimball is known for his presence on the show The Bachelorette (2018). He has also worked with different brands like Okaicos, Quay sunglasses, and Lavish Designs.
Bio- Age And Birthday
Jordan was born on 8 January 1992 in Crystal River, Florida.
Who Is Johnny Bananas?: Bio Reveals His Dating Life, Job, Net Worth
His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Jordan Kimball's Girlfriend Now
Jordan Kimball is in a relationship with Christina Creedon.
Jordan Kimball with his girlfriend Christina Creedon on 23 December 2019 (Jordan Kimball's Instagram)
He disclosed his relationship via Instagram post of 15 December 2019.
Jordan was in love with Jenna Cooper. Jordan and his ex-girlfriend met for the first time on the set of Bachelorette. The duo got engaged after the finale of the TV series on 11 September 2018.
He had even panned for the wedding in June 2019. But, the reality star called off the engagement.
Reasons Behind Separation
The reason behind Jordan's separation from Jenna was her allegedly disloyalty. According to the report, he stated that Jenna cheated on him with another man. The issue raised when he saw the text messages of Jenna where she said,
Jordan isn't real, and that she was using himand the show to build her business.
Interestingly, the screenshot of a conversation between Jenna and a mystery man was published by Reality Steve's blog in 2018; it became a sensation all across the internet.
Later, in the clarification, she said to People,
I am aware of the allegations being made against me and they are simply untrue. I am choosing to focus on my relationship right now. Thank you for respecting my privacy at this time.
About Jenna Cooper
Jeena cooper is a reality star known for her appearance on the TV reality show titled Bachelor In Paradise. She is now a relationship with her boyfriend named Karl.
Interesting Facts About Jordan
- Jordan is a former businessman.
- He has done a major in Accountancy.
- Jordan was promoted on the cover of John Craig's Fall/Winter 2017 catalog
- Jordan started as a model from Wilhelmina modelling agency.
- He returned in the 6th season of Bachelor in Paradise after winning the 5th season of Bachelor in Paradise.
- According to People, he will join as the guest host in four shows on Valentine’s day weekend on 14 and 15 February (8:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.), at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2020