Kelly Cutrone Married Status, Husband, Daughter, Net Worth, Books
Kelly Cutrone is an American TV personality and actress. She is known as the founder of the company called PR Firm (People's Revolution).
Further, she has starred in TV shows like Kell on Earth and The Hills.
Baby father And Daughter
Kelly was in a relationship with an Italian model named Ilario Calvo. However, her boyfriend left when Kelly was three months pregnant with her child.
Kelly Cutrone and her daughter Ava Cutrone Calvo (Photo: WikiNetWorth.com)
As a result, Kelly had to handle the stress of pregnancy alone and later gave birth to a daughter named Ava Cutrone Calvo in 2002.
Ex-Husbands, Married Life
Kelly tied the wedding knot with Ronnie Cutrone- an American pop artist and renowned cartoon artist in 1986.
Who Is Melissa Alatorre: Bio, Age, Boyfriend, Makeup, Hair & More
However, after being in a marital bond for years, she split from Ronnie. She claimed that the reason behind the separation was Ronnie's jealousy of her success. Further, she also cited that he had forced her to get an abortion as he didn't have enough money to raise a baby.
Later, she got married to an American TV actor, Jeff Kober, on 25 August 1998. Even with Jeff, her relationship didn’t work and she moved out.
Net Worth Of Kelly
The net worth of Kelly Cutrone is $10 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. She accumulated her wealth from the fashion and TV industry.
Who Is Marta Kauffman: Net Worth, How Rich Is Co-Creator Of Friends?
Moreover, she has also made good earnings as a writer, with books titled If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You and Normal Gets You Nowhere.
Interesting Facts About Kelly Cutrone
- Kelly Cutrone was born on 13 November 1965.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- She completed her graduation from Syracuse University in 1988.
- She worked as a Director of Public Relations for Spin Magazine.
- In 1991, Kelly accused hip-hop star Russell Simmons of attempting rape with her.
- Her ex-husband Ronnie demised at the age of 65 in 2013.
- Kelly was also cast as a judge in the TV reality show, America's Next Top Model.
- In 2002, she set a record by producing five shows at New York Fashion Week.