Molly Kate Kestner Bio: From Married Life, Parents To Net Worth
Molly Kate Kestner is a YouTube star and songwriter/singer. She went viral after the release of her 2014th YouTube hit 'His Daughter,' which she had recorded for her friends and family in high school. The song went viral in 2014 in 178 countries and earned over 1.5 million views within less than two weeks. The song became her gateway to the stardom in the music industry, landing her for a performance on 'Good Morning America.' Also, she signed the recording contract with Atlantic Records.
Before making a name for herself in the spotlight, she was a part of the Minnesota Music Educators Association All-State Mixed Choir for a year from 2012 to 2013.
Molly has been married to her man Brock Baker since 3 October 2016. Two weeks after their wedding, she pondered the wonderful news of their marriage via Instagram, sharing the throwback wedding pictures.
Molly Kate Kestner with her husband, Brock Baker(October 2017)(Source: Molly’s Instagram)
Just like Molly, her husband, Brock, is a singer, writer, and producer who has released over 204 musical contents on his self-titled YouTube channel. He released his latest project 'C’est La Vie' on 26 October 2019.
After gaining recognition for her song 'His Daughter,' Molly released her first debut single 'Good Die Young' in 2016, which garnished more than 700K streams just in the first week. Her second single ‘Prom Queen,’ which was released in 2017, also received similar love.
Afterward, she impressed her fans with hits like 'Footprints'(2017), 'Not Over You'(2018), and 'On Again'(with Honors 2018). Furthermore, her song Compromise released on 2017-2018 global 'Release Your Renegade' campaign for Jeep Renegade followed a similar success.
Net Worth- Earnings
Molly garners the prominent part of the net worth from her music career. From YouTube alone, she is estimated to make around $1.5 thousand to $23.9 thousand annually.
Additionally, she has also launched an online merch where she sells clothes and accessories with her special designs and imprints.
Molly Kate Kestner Bio: Age
Molly was born on 29 November 1995 in Minnesota. She attended Austin High School in Austin, Texas, and completed her education in 2014.
The singer/songwriter has six siblings in the family. Her father, Kevin Kestner, is an electrician, and her mother, Mary Jane Kestner, is a stay-at-home mom. On 6 June 2019, Molly's parents surpassed their 37 years of a married relationship.
Some Interesting Facts About Molly:
- Her first hit song was recorded on cracked iPhone, playing on her grandma's out-of-tune piano.
- Her song His Daughter brought attention to Star Trek actor George Takei, who shared her video and even dubbed Molly as a young Adele.
- Molly got the idea for her hit 'His Daughter' while working as a janitor in her father’s electrical shop during her high school years.
- She moved to Los Angeles in 2016 to make a name for herself in the music industry. While making her way through the LA, London, and Nashville writing circuits, she has also worked with Kelly Clarkson and several other established artists.
- She is also a talented violinist, pianist, and artist who also enjoys acting.