Morgan Webb Married Life With Husband, Bio, Net Worth, Now & More
Morgan Webb is a former senior segment producer and co-host of the G4 show X-Play.
Additionally, she was also the host of the podcast WebbAlert and a monthly columnist for the United States edition of FHM, where she contributed a monthly video game column titled Tips from the Gaming Goddess.
However, Morgan's career is not limited to hosting as she is an actress and producer, known for Road to E3 (2011), Bull (2016) and X-Play (1998).
Bio- Age, Height, Birthday
Morgan Ailis Webb, a native of Canada, was born on 5th October 1978.
Read About Another Personality's Life: Dapper Laughs Is Engaged With Girlfriend, His Personal Life Details
Soon after her birth, her family moved to Los Angeles, where she was raised alongside her older brother and two older half-siblings.
Morgan Webb Married Life With Husband
Morgan has been married to Rob Reid since 9 August 2006. Apart from a healthy marriage, the TV host is also supportive of her husband's career and even provides him with professional feedbacks.
Morgan Webb is with her husband Rob Reid (Photo: WikinetWorth.com)
Rob Reid is a writer from Connecticut and has shown his writing talent with his books like After On: A Novel of Silicon Valley (1 Aug 2017), Year Zero: A Novel (10 Jul 2012), Architects of the Web: 1,000 Days that Built the Future of Business (5 Mar 1997), and so on.
Net Worth Of Morgan
As of 2019, the estimated net worth of Morgan was $200 thousand. She has been able to generate the amount working now as a creative advisor and consultant for Activision Blizzard. Further, the TV star produces and hosts the World of Warcraft program, WoW Source.
Take A Snoop At Another Celebrity: Who Is Izzy Judd Husband? Wedding, Brother, Family Details
Previously, in 2001, she was hired at TechTV with the help of her friend Catherine Schwartz and became the associate producer for The Screen Savers. Similarly, she co-hosted Call for Help with Chris Pirillo in 2002 and 2003.
In 2012 she became the only original TechTV personality remaining with the network.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 meters).
- In her high school yearbook, Morgan was voted "Miss Kissable."
- She requires glasses for reading as she suffers from astigmatism.
- The TV host prefers Diet Coke as a soft drink.
- Morgan is one of only six TechTV personalities who survived layoffs after the 2004 merger of G4 and TechTV.
- Morgan has the citizenship of both America and Canada.
- She is allergic to cranberries.
- Morgan’s fans are referred to as "Webbheads."
- Her favorite bands are The Pixies, The Postal Service, The cure, The Gorillaz, The Beastie Boys, and The Electric Six.
- Morgan is a fan of Yun-Fat Chow.